"Received phone call from Tom Donilon who stated that the President made a decision with regard to AC1 [Abbottabad Compound 1]. The decision is to proceed with the assault. The timing, operational decision making and control are in Admiral McRaven’s hands. The approval is provided on the risk profile presented to the President. Any additional risks are to be brought back to the President for his consideration. The direction is to go in and get bin Laden and if he is not there, to get out. Those instructions were conveyed to Admiral McRaven at approximately 10:45 am."
I thought it was a Navy Seal.
What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?
is this a “how many divisions has the Pope?” parable?
edit: also, Admiral McRaven? That’s so…?
- plasticpiranhas reblogged this from newsweek
- oneintwenty-four likes this
- parapolitical likes this
- irideae likes this
- laconvail reblogged this from newsweek
- plasticpiranhas likes this
- mrs-peel likes this
- elodiedreams likes this
- parentheticalaside reblogged this from newsweek
- lunith likes this
- lvingthedream likes this
- theoneandonlyjarrett likes this
- moorewr likes this
- meredithbklyn likes this
- musicmeds likes this
- jasencomstock reblogged this from moorewr
- jasencomstock likes this
- e-witness likes this
- moorewr reblogged this from jasencomstock
- madamedevideoland likes this
- bluelunchbox likes this
- hammerito likes this
- newsweek posted this