- talix18 answered: They’re all already married.
- coloradjustment answered: My cousins are all terrible, don’t marry them.
- nopenothappening answered: genetic issues
- cakesandcourage answered: It’s obviously moot if you don’t have kids. Otherwise, it ain’t a huge deal if it’s not successive generations.
- hugeinjapan answered: In numerous states across the American South, nothing.
- imwithkanye answered: There’s something wrong with marrying your cousin? Shit. Have I been doing it wrong this entire time?
- jamesisaghostdad answered: Darwin came to regret it.
- yitzytaughtme answered: I had a Persian friend whose parents were first cousins. They weren’t too terribly screwed up
- jasencomstock posted this
May 1, 2012
What’s wrong with marrying your cousin?