As much as I think most of this campaign from the NYC DOT hits the mark, this particular ad is the biggest load of bullshit ever.
“Watch for turning cars?” If you’re a pedestrian crossing in a crosswalk and turning cars have the green light, you have the right-of-way. They have to yield to you. That’s the law.
When will NYC DOT release an ad campaign to remind turning drivers to look out for crossing pedestrians?
Talk about blaming the victim.
This ad is kind of deceptive. there looks to be about 5 feet or so between the car and the curb, and drivers have much less. when I drive, its often hard to tell what a pedestrian is going to do because they are looking at their phone or at the curb, won’t look the direction they are walking or are about to start walking.
hasn’t this war between driver and pedestrian gone on long enough? aren’t there bikers we can team up against?
- coreyhbear reblogged this from ohhleary
- coreyhbear likes this
- meredithbklyn likes this
- emmaleah likes this
- savemyteethforthewolf likes this
- blackadder likes this
- thecakeisalie likes this
- khealywu likes this
- nicoleohdeon likes this
- ratwhisker likes this
- mrstupididy reblogged this from thedukeoflions
- fuckbamboowhatever likes this
- thedukeoflions reblogged this from jamesisaghostdad
- thedukeoflions likes this
- jamesisaghostdad reblogged this from ohhleary
- titivil reblogged this from littleorphanammo and added:
- resurrecthobbes likes this
- hughbot likes this
- chiquorinha likes this
- horsesfor-fraublucher likes this
- tumblrnameremoved reblogged this from ohhleary
- dhthewriter likes this
- littleorphanammo reblogged this from jasencomstock and added:
- hikergirl likes this
- jasencomstock reblogged this from ohhleary and added:
- jlasoulislive said: 100% agree
- ohhleary posted this