I have this one house I have to go to every day.
It has three cats. two of them have Cat leukemia, so if I die in a few days stay away from me, as I am doing my Contagion Gweneth Paltrow imitation. They keep the third cat locked away in a bedroom by herself.
The creepy part is the corner of their dining room devoted to all their past dead cats who they cremated and put in small, stylish, wooden vessels with nameplates and ages. there are about seven of them. The owners are my age.
- zombiecuddle likes this
- talix18 said: It is incredibly generous of them to adopt cats with feline leukemia. It’s easy to mock their mourning, but honestly, they are giving those animals a few years of love and comfort, which is nothing to laugh at.
- kittykittybangbang said: Um, do they only adopt elderly cats because that doesn’t sound right.
- kittykittybangbang likes this
- oregony likes this
- inanely likes this
- mrnickerdoodle likes this
- jazanthapus likes this
- year36 said: creepy
- resurrecthobbes likes this
- austentranslation likes this
- wontonburritomeals likes this
- hikergirl likes this
- ca-thar-si-s likes this
- how-tokissdistinctly-american likes this
- yitzytaughtme said: sounds hot.
- sleeplessinsouthie likes this
- anarchyandscotch likes this
- brevetcaptain likes this
- mister-riverside likes this
- jasencomstock posted this