Without mentioning that General Motors did go through bankruptcy under Obama and it actually worked out pretty well (insofar as preserving these specific manufacturers was the policy end goal). I realize that the idea is that everyone should be treating their tumblrs as a campaign tool to keep Romney from getting elected, and fair enough - but this comes off as kind of obnoxious and jingoistic and it’s just not fun to keep seeing it.
Would Romney have invested federal funds into GM enabling it to restructure?
- hilker likes this
- i-thaphithin likes this
- resurrecthobbes likes this
- polygonal-lasso likes this
- jasencomstock reblogged this from jakke and added:
- astationaryjew likes this
- maleficentrising likes this
- cakesandcourage likes this
- how-tokissdistinctly-american likes this
- joesquared said: Though both he and the President do have a fundamental disagreement on portion of that subject. Who do you follow that’s been mentioning that? I haven’t seen that on my dash in ages…
- thousandmilesfromnowhere reblogged this from jakke
- thenoobyorker likes this
- jakke posted this