This has context. It rhymes with Gerald ford not bailing out new York city in the 70’s.
Romney never wanted to ‘do’ anything for GM- republicans criticized Obama for bailing out GM. He got shit for it, filthy welfare queens and all.
I think it’s very nice that Romney wants to point out GM went through bankruptcy fair and square- I don’t recall Romney saying anything about the process in 2009, other than to criticize the president, the dirty unions and all the rest who mooch off society, unlike him and his brave creative destroyers.
Romney cheering anything Detroit is the HEIGHT of comedy.
- atlienne likes this
- savagemike likes this
- sleeplessinsouthie said: Unfollowing.
- characterundefined likes this
- alice44 likes this
- resurrecthobbes likes this
- theoneandonlyjarrett likes this
- kittykittybangbang likes this
- c-newt reblogged this from jasencomstock
- kelsium likes this
- jasencomstock posted this