Wait a minute … you mean that the person who runs a company might get paid more by the company than the government. The horror! The government should always be at the top of a company’s payroll, right?
Now, a more interesting article might look at whether companies pay politicians and lobbyists collectively more than their CEOs. Because that might tell us something interesting.
Company PAC donations to individual politicians are capped at an eye popping $5,000 per election!
The biggest spender on Lobbyists, GE, spent $39M in 2010 on 192 Lobbyists. Jeff Immelt’s compensation for the same year was $15.2M.
This tells us nothing, at all, interesting.
- justshootingthebreeze likes this
- hilker likes this
- chaptertwelve likes this
- caryrandolph likes this
- unrg likes this
- bravernewworld reblogged this from jeffmiller
- how-tokissdistinctly-american likes this
- atlienne likes this
- whateveryourhandfindstodo likes this
- jasencomstock reblogged this from jeffmiller and added:
- jasencomstock likes this
- moorewr likes this
- kenluong likes this
- jeffmiller posted this